This resource is no longer available
The State of Cyber Security 2013
The threat of a cyber attack is all around your business, the government, and your nation's critical infrastructure, yet solutions are hard to find.
Much work is being done to locate the latest threats and devise resolutions for them, but no standard cyber security framework exists. This could be the year the U.S. government passes comprehensive cyber security legislation, but not everyone believes that will be the solution.
Join SearchSecurity, SearchCompliance and ISACA for this look at the state of cyber threats and cyber security. Hear expert opinions on the current landscape, best practices on what do to about threats against your business, and how to be proactive in the face of creative and evolving adversaries.
Join us on April 24 from 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM EDT (UTC–4) to:
- Connect with thousands of your peers from across the globe
- Earn up to 5 CPEs without the cost of travel
- Ask questions directly to industry experts and speakers
- Enhance your professional knowledge
- SearchCompliance and SearchSecurity.com
- 14 Mar 2013
- Apr 24, 2013, 07:45 EDT (11:45 GMT)
- Virtual Tradeshow